This makes a great breakfast but it’s also a fun nighttime snack if you are feeling a little hungry after dinner. Yes, it contains cauliflower, and yes, it’s yummy.
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen berries of your choice
- ⅓ cup canned coconut milk (shake it up good!)
- ⅓ cup coconut water as needed (or tap water)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
A little bit of the water in the bottom of your high-speed blender, then add banana, cauliflower, berries, coconut milk, cacao powder, nut butter, maple syrup and salt in the blender. Add the rest of the water.
Blend until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. This will be thick. Add more water if necessary.
Place in two bowls and eat immediately.